Face Tattoo Application: Helpful Hints for Best Results
July 03 2014
- Make sure your face is clean and DRY, no makeup or oils. Once you have applied your tattoo face, you can then put on eye and lip makeup.
- Trim your design to specifically fit your face then peel the plastic protective cover off. Tattoo face does not stick to facial hair, so trim around any facial hair as well.
- Use a damp cloth, not dripping wet. Tattoo face does not adhere to wet skin.
- Start in the center of the face and work your way out to the edge.
- Gently pull up the edge of the paper to be sure your Tattoo face is sticking to your face.
- Once your Tattoo face is on, use a wet finger to tap down any area not adhered to face.
- It will feel tight at first, but just relax and soon you won't even know it's there!
- Last, but not least, DON'T BE IN A HURRY.